Home Forum Topics Physical Health My journey with endometriosis

• This Post has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Laurie Beth Koller.
  • Creator
    Laurie Beth KollerLaurie Beth Koller
    Participant

Since 6th grade, I was thrown onto birth control pills and thought that sitting in the nurses office with two super pads on was normal. HA! My stomach felt like I was the punching bag for all the mean 6th grade bullies or the kids who were being bullied. After almost 10 years of pain, I finally found a doctor who listened. The pain that you don’t wish on your worst enemy. I was almost bleeding it seemed and tampons would slip out. I kept the target 5 for $20 underwear section in business. This was the norm.

The word endometriosis finally was spoken. And about a year and a half later, I was taken into surgery. She removed about ten different areas of endometriosis.

If you’re reading this wanting more – read Beating Endo: How to Reclaim Your Life from Endometriosis. It changed my life.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
      • #4078 Reply
        chandan mandalchandan mandal
        Participant

Hey, you are talking about . They basically told me I need to eat more fiber and it will go away. I did that, and it didn’t help! I tried suggesting other potential causes that are a bit more rare (chronic appendicitis, diverticulitis, etc. for this you have to search on google.

…………………
          Dr Jambu Jain

• #4048 Reply
          health journalhealth journal
          Participant

You’re a warriorfighter. And thanks for letting us know about your experience.

• #1379 Reply
            SarahSarah
            Participant

Wow – thank you for sharing.

Viewing 2 reply threads
          Reply To: My journey with endometriosis
          Your information: