Home Forum Topics General Symptoms Hair Loss

• This Post has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Vetapek.
  • Creator
    Laurie Beth KollerLaurie Beth Koller
    Participant

Over the last few months, I’ve been experiencing pretty intense hair loss. Every time I brush my hair or run my fingers through it, some comes out. Not entirely sure why. I’ve gained some weight and I’ve def been more stressed than normal but all my hormones have come back “normal” with my endocrinologist. I’d love to get some insight. I’d also love any tricks of the trade.
    Thanks!
    xoxo

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
    • #1683 Reply
      Sarah CooksonS

I did some research and realized my hair loss might be related to my vitamin D levels. With the pandemic, I’ve definitely been spending a lot more time indoors. Starting a vitamin D supplement to see if that helps. Will send updates in a few weeks!

• #1613 Reply
      Josie AwatinJosie Awatin
      Participant

Hi! I’ve been experiencing this too so I started introducing collagen to my routine. I usually put it in my smoothies especially the unflavored powder.

• #1473 Reply
      Cam BCam
      Participant

Hi! I was experiencing that for awhile. I ended up having various issues with my thyroid and had to get it removed. Once I had a thyroidectomy and got the medication levels right I’ve seen tons of improvement with my hair!!

• #1474 Reply
      Cam BCam
      Participant

Hi! I was experiencing that for awhile. I ended up having various issues with my thyroid and had to get it removed. Once I had a thyroidectomy and got the medication levels right I’ve seen tons of improvement with my hair!!

• #1391 Reply
      Sarah CooksonS

I’ve been experiencing this too. It’s definitely unsettling. But it makes me feel a little better that I’m not the only one.

• #1381 Reply
      SarahSarah
      Participant

My hairdresser told me the other day that so many women are also experiencing this! Could just be stress

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Hair Loss
Your information: