Home Forum Topics Physical Health Breast Reduction

• Creator
    Courtney

Anyone here have a breast reduction performed? I’ve met with a plastic surgeon recently to get approved for the procedure and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the recovery from surgery. It’s always been something I’ve been interested in getting done since my chest size is extremely out of proportion to my frame and I have significant back issues at this point from it in addition to arthritis I now I have in my spine.

Looking to see if any others went through the surgery!

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
      • #4421 Reply
        Frankis TurniFrankis Turni
        Participant

The prize of a two-night stay at Sir Sam’s Inn and Spa is definitely tempting, especially with an approximate retail value of $750.00! I think I’m going to enter the contest and keep my fingers crossed. Speaking of spas, I recently went to a procedure for botox at the med bell air and I have to say, I was really impressed with their service. The staff was so friendly and professional, and they really put me at ease during the procedure. If any of you are considering getting botox, I highly recommend checking them out.

• #4063 Reply
          chandan mandalchandan mandal
          Participant

hey,

you are talking abaout

It’s always been something I’ve been interested in getting done since my chest size is extremely out of proportion to my frame and I have significant back issues at this point from it in addition to arthritis I now I have in my spine.

………………………

wait loss tip’s

• #1289 Reply
            Laurie Beth KollerLaurie Beth Koller
            Participant

Hi,

I might have someone with who I can connect you with. She went through similar thoughts and then now is living her best life.

Let me see!

• #1414 Reply
                Courtney

Thank you! I’ve gotten approval from my insurance for the procedure so just waiting to schedule now. Mostly excited just a bit nervous about the recovery process!

Viewing 2 reply threads
            Reply To: Breast Reduction
            Your information: