Home Forum Topics Mental Health Any tips for fighting seasonal depression?

• Creator
    Megan SMegan Schofield
    Participant

This year seasonal depression hit me harder than ever and I’m finding it difficult to bounce back. Any tips or tricks?

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
      • #4531 Reply
        benjamin levisbenjamin levis
        Participant

Hello! Although I’d say you’re doing well, you might want to think about using spravato treatment if you have any severe depression or mood swings.

• #2564 Reply
          sushil kumarsushil kumar
          Participant

There are many types of depression and most of the time you are not aware of that, I was suffering from normal depression and got benefitted from Expressive Therapy For Depression. google it for more info

• #2497 Reply
            supermax sharmasupermax sharma
            Participant

Hi,
              <div class=”co8aDb XcVN5d” role=”heading” aria-level=”3″><b>There are a number of simple things you can try that may help improve your symptoms, including:</b></div>
              <div class=”RqBzHd”>

<li class=”TrT0Xe”>try to get as much natural sunlight as possible – even a brief lunchtime walk can be beneficial.
                <li class=”TrT0Xe”>make your work and home environments as light and airy as possible.
                <li class=”TrT0Xe”>sit near windows when you’re indoors.

1. Try an exercise program. Most people naturally spend less time outside and, as a result, decrease their physical activity in the <b>winter.</b>
              2. Create social situations. …
              3. Use light therapy.

To know more about
              Expressive Therapy For Depression

</div>

• #2064 Reply
              Jane KentJane
              Participant

I find it extremely important to try and get outside when we do get those nicer days. I like to go for walks, do my work outside, or even just having the windows down while I drive. It looks like the weather might be changing soon, fingers crossed!

Viewing 3 reply threads
            Reply To: Any tips for fighting seasonal depression?
            Your information: