Home Forum Topics Gynecologic Health Clit pain

• This Post has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Bly_666

Good day.
      Female. Bisexual. 27.
      past medical hx: born with urine septum. Heavy, painful periods x7-9d.

For the longest time, I thought I was weird.. (As almost every young human does). Then I learned that the clitoris is the portion of the female body that was previously potentially a penis, before the chromosomes had their say.

& So, I ignored my clit pain as if she didn’t have feelings. Through periods, sports games, sexy feelings and all. All I know is “this feels great when I’m turned on.” Otherwise, just a croch.

This pain was without pattern.

Then I realized, my little friend had layers. Like Shrek. Like an onion. Like a friend worth knowing that you had to do a little work for.

So the hardest part was, honestly, getting familiar.

It my body, right. Shouldn’t be weird.

…But it was!
      25yrs old and never looked my girl head-on.

So I check her out.

Okay.

Nothing I wasn’t expecting. But my clitty still kills.. So I begin

I start by slowly pressing down on the sides of my clit. Essentially pulling back all the extra skin there like an uncircumcised penis. Slowly retracting until I find, to my surprise, an abcess. Or what seems it.

I’ve had my share of zits so I know when something needs to “Pop” as it were.

When I go to my gyno she is appalled at how I “get to my clit” but confused at the “cyst”. She says it’s okay, just to let you skin work out these issues like zits..

The closure I received was, it is a skin region so cysts/abcesses aren’t uncommon. & I’m not weird for knowing my body, but that also common & acceptable!!

So, all I can say is
      Get to know your body. That’s how you’ll know if you’re “off.” You’re doing it a service, as well as your community.

Understand it is beautiful and amazing and worthy.

#clitpain #clit #clitoris #clitoria

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
      • #1394 Reply
        Emma LohrsEmma

A super similar thing literally just happened to me!! Mine was a little easier to find (to the left of my clit), but I got a crazy bump that appeared literally overnight and was SO painful.  A few days later, it popped – but it was still there just flattened, so I went to the doc and she said it was just a benign cyst in an unfortunate location. Gave me an antibiotic and directed me to put a hot compress on it 3x a day. Scary stuff and couldn’t find ANYTHING about it online.

• #1368 Reply
          SarahSarah
          Participant

What – this is crazy! The clit has layers and can have zits?! I just learned so much. I really appreciate your honesty.

I think I’m gonna check mine out soon too.

Viewing 1 reply thread
        Reply To: Reply #1394 in Clit pain
        Your information:

Cancel