Home Forum Topics Persistent Pain Wisdom Teeth?

• This Post has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by farhan.
  • Creator
    Laurie Beth KollerLaurie Beth Koller
    Participant

I’m a 24-year-old female and my whole life was told that my wisdom teeth aren’t growing in and if they do, they will be growing on opposite sides so I won’t have to have them taken out.

Over the last few weeks, I’ve been waking up with extreme pain and ache on the right side of my face. Right by my jaw/where my wisdom teeth would be.

I 1000% carry stress in my jaw but this just seems like an abnormal amount of pain to be caused by stress. A ton of my friends wear mouth guard at night and I tried one from amazon but didn’t work.

I’m heading to the dentist today because I can’t tell from just looking if it’s my wisdom tooth or not.

Anyone else?!

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
      • #4902 Reply
        farhan

Prompt treatment is recommended to avoid complications and increased costs. Lakewood Dentist

• #4715 Reply
          saher ansarisaher

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>My Amazing Experience with a Dentist in Roslyn!</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Hello everyone!</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I recently visited a </span><b>dentist in Roslyn</b><span style=”font-weight: 400;”> and I must say, it was a fantastic experience. The clinic was clean, the staff was incredibly friendly, and the procedure was painless. I’ve had dental appointments before, but this one truly stood out. The equipment was state-of-the-art, and the dentist explained everything clearly. My teeth feel so clean and I’m beaming with confidence. If anyone’s looking for a great dentist recommendation in Roslyn, hit me up! It’s essential to prioritize our oral health, and with professionals like these, it becomes a breeze.</span>

• #4152 Reply
            Laurette .Laurette .
            Participant

I remember the pain of having them growing in, and the pain of having them removed, which I did when I was 18. I just did two at a time, so I could still eat using the other side of my mouth.

• #4057 Reply
              health journalhealth journal
              Participant

Yes, Dear, I have also faced wisdom tooth pain. I can not even tell how extreme it was. I wasn’t able to eat, sleep or even focus on work.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            Reply To: Reply #4152 in Wisdom Teeth?
            Your information:

Cancel