Home Forum Topics Persistent Pain Terrible Tailbone Pain

• This Post has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by .
  • Creator
    Caroline KollerCaroline A

I experienced significant tailbone pain for 6 months. I went to various different Drs. but none of them could tell me what was wrong. At night, I couldn’t sleep because the pain laying on my back was so strong. I was taking 800 mg of IBP every 4 hours… It ended up being a symptom of cervical cancer. I’m writing this here because that is not a known symptom of cervical cancer but the tumor was growing from my cervix into my rectum

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
      • #4696 Reply
        synergy

The article you shared was quite valuable to me. I appreciate you giving this fantastic information

• #4416 Reply
          tony hieutony hieu
          Participant

Your article is very interesting, I got a lot of useful information from it, I look forward to your next articles. Thank.

• #4033 Reply
            mylifemyworld

Hi,

Expert recommended Dr Jambu Jain as a Top Endocrinologist in Bhopal,Best Diabetes Doctor in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Just because of Dr Jambu Jain patient reviews, history, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and their general excellence.

• #4018 Reply
              Kendra RobbinsKendra Robbins
              Participant

Hi Caroline,

I’ve also been going through a very similar issue with low back/tailbone pain (gyno appt tomorrow) that started as period pains and now has been consistent for almost a month. I was wondering: did you experience any intestinal problems with the pain? I feel like my stomach has also taken a hit as a result of the stabbing pains in my back:/

Viewing 3 reply threads
            Reply To: Reply #4018 in Terrible Tailbone Pain
            Your information:

Cancel