Home Forum Topics Sexual Health Pain with intercouse — lubes?

• This Post is empty.
  • Creator
    Caroline KollerCaroline A

I have recently survived cervical cancer and due to radiation to that area, sex is really painful. What lubes have worked for y’all?

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
      • #1685 Reply
        Marisa

Vitamin e oil! You can buy it at the grocery store and I think its actually good for your vagina too!!

• #971 Reply
          Nicole T

Caroline, I love Babeland’s “BabeLube.” It is great for both toys and penetration because it is a mix of silicone and water. No smell and it is made without parabens. Also for a 16oz bottle, $22 is a steal.

https://www.babeland.com/sex-toys/p/BL1674/babeland/babelube-gel?lref=Cat|catalog1200005_56||1|c|0|-relevance|search_page|1

• #938 Reply
            Bly_666

Organic coconut oil is natural, readily available & awesome!
              I also have pain with intercourse, and with some lubes I have burning. I’ve tried Lola personal lube, it is free of any chemicals or scents but sometimes it still irritates me. So coconut oil is the best!

• #785 Reply
              Emma

You should try a CBD based lube! Foria welless has a great plant based, organic option that has steller reviews from people with all different types of needs. Painful sex, post partum sex, muscles tension etc. etc.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            Reply To: Reply #938 in Pain with intercouse — lubes?
            Your information:

Cancel