Home Forum Topics Fertility + Pregnancy Am I ovulating?

• This Post has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by .
  • Creator
    Christina F.

When my husband and I started trying to conceive in January 2020, I was using an app on my phone to track my ovulation. By the “textbook” or a simple google search, women ovulate on or around day 14, depending on the length of your cycle. My cycles were always fairly consistent – 28 or 29 days long – so I figured I was ovulating on or around day 14. We weren’t getting pregnant right away, which is expected but I felt something was off. I started using ovulation test strips and found out I ovulate on or around day 18 or 19! Even my last cycle I ovulated on day 20. Honestly, I didn’t know it was possible to ovulate later than what the internet and apps on my phone were telling me.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
      • #4520 Reply
        Anies BrownAnies Brown
        Participant

Not all apps are good, so it’s important to check their ratings and what people say about them to see if they’re accurate. I personally use and like the iyoni app. It uses AI technology, gives precise information, and you don’t have to wait to talk to fertility experts.

• #4441 Reply
          Divya SharmaDivya Sharma
          Participant

When i was trying to conceive, i have this ovulation calculator. One of the my friend suggested it. It worked fine for me and i did not need to use anything else. Also i wanted to ask, my friend’s period cycle is not consistent, as sometimes its 30 days and sometimes its around 40. so is there a natural method anyone have used to make it consistent monthly? and how can we track her ovulation cycle through online calculator?

do share if you have any idea.

thanks

• #1369 Reply
            SarahSarah
            Participant

Which app were you using?! And did you use a certain brand of ovulation strips? I can barely track mine as well.

sarah

Viewing 2 reply threads
          Reply To: Reply #1369 in Am I ovulating?
          Your information:

Cancel